Subject: VB: Swedish investigation on digital authority mail
From: Lena Hägglöf <[email-masked]>
To: "MKM info"
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2024 12:12:39 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Sir/Madam,

I wrote to you last autumn but I have not yet received a reply to this
email below. I would be very grateful if get in touch with someone that I
could talk to. I have found some information about a state digital mailbox
in Estonia´s Digital Agenda and would like to know a little more about how
it works today and what the future plan looks like with digital mail in
Estonia. It would be of great help to our Swedish investigation.

Best regards

Lena Hägglöf
Principal secretary
+46 (0)8 405 23 29

+46 (0)70 208 97 85
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
 <http://www.sou.gov.se/> www.sou.gov.se

Från: Lena Hägglöf
Skickat: den 16 november 2023 09:29
Till: [email-masked]' <[email-masked]>
Ämne: VB: Swedish investigation on digital authority mail

Dear Sir/Madam,

I have not yet received a reply to this email below and I am wondering if
you can direct me to someone I can contact? I would be very grateful if I
can get help with that. I have found some information about a state
digital mailbox in Estonia´s Digital Agenda and would like to know a
little more about how it works today and what the future plan looks like
with digital mail in Estonia. It would be of great help to our Swedish
investigation.

Best regards

Lena Hägglöf
Principal secretary
+46 (0)8 405 23 29

+46 (0)70 208 97 85
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
 <http://www.sou.gov.se/> www.sou.gov.se

Från: Lena Hägglöf
Skickat: den 19 oktober 2023 14:05
Till: [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Ämne: Swedish investigation on digital authority mail

Dear Sir/Madam,

My name is Lena Hägglöf, and I am the principal secretary of a government
inquiry on digital authority mail in Sweden. The Swedish government has
decided to give a special investigator the task to investigate digital
mail from authorities. Head of the investigation is Britt Bohlin, who has
previously, among other things, been a member of the Swedish parliament
and director of the Nordic Council.

The assignment is to investigate the conditions for introducing a
mandatory connection to a secure digital mailbox for private individuals,
individual traders, and legal entities in order to be able to receive
secure electronic mail from authorities. Furthermore, we shall investigate
the conditions for introducing an mandatory connection for governmental
authorities, municipalities and regions to send secure electronic items to
the digital mailboxes.

We now studying other countries and are interested in the solution that
Estonia has chosen. I am wondering if it would be possible to schedule a
digital meeting in order for us to learn more about digital mail in
Estonia and I wonder who I should contact regarding this?

Best regards

Lena Hägglöf
Principal secretary
+46 (0)8 405 23 29

+46 (0)70 208 97 85
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
 <http://www.sou.gov.se/> www.sou.gov.se